marți, 23 noiembrie 2010

The Power Of Outsourcing

 Hey guys my name is Corey and I’m a freelancer running my own business automatically without me having to be there, do much work unless I want to, and I get a lot more time to myself. Why? Because I outsource my business so that I can only do the work that will make my business more efficient and more profitable. I know many of you are probably completely booked with the projects you already have, so that mean you can’t work on expanding your business, meaning you keep your profits limited. With people in your situation, I like to tell them that they’re working for their business and not themselves.

I believe and people seem to prove everyday that outsourcing is one of the main keys to success. Why? Because it allows you to pay dimes for dollars so you’re always profiting even if you aren’t doing anything. What I did with my business was bring in as much clients as possible, and then I outsourced the projects, and collected the profits. Therefore, I get to work on the projects I have a passion towards or an idea and I get the freedom I became a freelancer for.


What Should You Outsource First?


The first question you need to ask yourself is “What is an immediate priority I can outsource?”  I personally outsourced projects first, then once I became comfortable to even free up more of my time; I outsourced some marketing to bring in more clients. Then that’s where the automation started to work, my staffs were bringing in clients and my other staffs were finishing the client’s projects. All I had to do is basically manage the clients.


It’s amazing how many people realize that outsourcing is important yet haven’t taken any action to eliminate their most stressful business tasks.


Projects develop in a sequence, like a house constructed from the ground up on a budget, you build the foundation long before you head out and buy furniture to keep costs at any one point in time as low as possible.


Jobs You Can Outsource


Some components of your business that you can outsource include:

ProjectsMarketingManaging clientsDeal closingSEOAnd more

Take Action


Now’s the time you need to take action, begin the outsourcing process and use the freedom it generates to devote more time marketing and expanding your business so you can create more cash flow to hire more people and bring in even more clients.


Cash Flow vs. Outsourcing


Outsourcing and cash flow are support each other. One generally helps to create the other and vice versa because you pay money to hire contractors and you hire contractors to make more money.


You don’t want to go into debt to pay for outsourcing unless you know for sure the return is big once the outsourcer completed the project. Outsourcing is something that may be a little scary to others because the money you spend today may not returned the next day.


Making Sure You Don’t Get Burned


We all know that sometimes we get those annoying clients that give you hard time while you chase them to get your earned dollars. To make sure you don’t hire an outsourcer and don’t get paid for the project, you MUST evaluate your prospect effectively to make sure they are serious and won’t burn you in the end. Also, asking for 50% upfront can break you even. If something like this happens and you don’t end up getting paid, it may be a little downfall to outsourcing but something like that would barely happen, but there is still a risk, just a smart one.


How to Pay for a Contractor


I use many different sources to pay my contractors but my main ways of doing so include paying by:


How to Find Good Outsourcers


Most advice you read about outsourcing suggest you go to freelancing sites such as Elance.com and submit a job to find someone. This exactly isn’t the best way because usually these people are either way too expensive or they take too long to stretch their hourly wage.


I have never used a freelancing site to hire an outsourcer. To find good people I always rely on my 3 main resources:

My social network (online and offline)My websiteCraigslist.comDeviantArt.com

Every person who has ever worked for me were either my shared friends or colleagues, people that contacted me from a Craigslist.com ad or DeviantArt.com job post ,or someone who contacted me after reading the career section of my website.


A good way to save money when outsourcing is to bring in talented interns to work for you or if hiring someone, to bring in a fresh talented graduate.


Outsourcing Sites


If all your other methods fail to get you a outsourcer and you are in desperate need  one, use any of the following sites to find one even though I personally don’t like to use them:


Here are some steps to take when hiring through outsourcing sites.

Review the job descriptions other people have used to hire someone to get ideas for your own job template. See the Customer Support category in Elance for examples.Create a thorough description of the role: the time required, the hours of the day work is to be done, communication methods, skills and experience necessary, technology used, type of people they will have to support, pay scale, payment method (PayPal/Direct Deposit/Check?) – be as specific and detailed as you can to get rid of the bad outsourcers.Submit the job to one or several outsourcing sites. I recommend you include a keyword or phrase within each job post that applicants must include in their application. This confirms they actually read the job details and helps filter away people who are not taking your position seriously.Trial several people at once on a test job. Make sure it’s something they would do regularly when hiring them and take the best one. If their going to be completing projects, pick

Treat Good People Well


When you find someone who fits well, do whatever you can to keep them happy. People are replaceable, but it’s a time consuming and it’s a lot easier to keep good people who already work for you.


In my experience, one of the best ways to keep staff happy is offer consistent work. If business is going well, pay bonuses. Share the wealth and harness a team environment built on personal relationships.


What Comes Before Outsourcing?


In order for you to outsource you NEED to have a dependable cash flow, meaning you need to CLIENTS. If you’re having trouble building up your clientele quickly check out Client Ultimatum for a free training course on how to build up your clientele.


You’ve Got the Knowledge Now Use It


Now that you know the power of outsourcing, use it because that faster you do, the faster your business grows, meaning the faster you get have your freedom and live your dreams.


To Your Success,


Corey


View the original article here


Building Websites, Mini-Sites and Salespages was never this easy. This 19 piece straight to the point Dreamweaver Course will help the beginner and the advanced web designer with very helpful videos. - For Aff. Banners And Articles Check /JVpartners.html


Check it out!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu